Sunday, April 9, 2017

Remarkable Ink Blog Hop


The Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop APRIL THEME:
Retiring 2015-2017 In Colors

Welcome to the Blog Hop for April 2017. This month our theme is “Retiring 2015 - 2017 InColors”.  You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Georgia Gaydos or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting me at Livin', Lovin'n, Stampin' with G.
I am absolutely loving the colors that I used for this card.  These colors are just some of the colors retiring on May 31st. They are the In Colors 2015-2017. The flower was made using the Stylish Stems framelets and the sentiment is from the Window Shopping stamps in the Occasions catalog.  The mascara to this card is the hint of sparkle with Wink of Stella on the inside of the flower.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that right now you are at my blog – Livin', Lovin', Stampin' with GG, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.

You can pick up all the supplies I used for this card at my shop!

Happy Stampin'!
GG


Product List



1 comment:

  1. Georgia, what a beautiful use of the retiring in colors and I am so glad you gave some love to cucumber crush! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete