Sunday, October 8, 2017

2nd Annual Ultimate Pink Blog hop







Hello friends,

Today, I am participating in the 2nd Annual Ultimate Pink Blog Hop I am joining together with other Stampin Up demonstrators around the world to turn the blog world Pink to bring more awareness to this horrible disease called Breast Cancer.  We all know that Breast cancer knows no bounds so we wanted to share just a little bit support for all those who are suffering and living with this horrible disease.

Now I decided I wanted to do an old fashion top with a touch of aww. Atleast that is how I feel about this card.  I was trying to just pass a node to tradition.



This was my original card and I just felt it needed a little more bling I had come up with and then I received this adorable sequin trim which is what set this to a wonderful heart necklace.



I want to let you know that you are at Stamp with Georgia in this hop and there is a list below that will help guide you along the way.  I want to personally let all those who are either suffering or have survived or have lost someone to this horrible disease, you are never alone.

May you feel all the love and support that you need and want in abundance.

Make sure you are on  my mailing list as the tutorial for this will be one of the tutorials in my newsletters this month. 

Happy Stamping!
Georgia











Product List

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a clever fold and I love all the embellishments. Fantastic card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft feminine card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card design. I love the lace trim on the color and the heart necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete