Friday, March 2, 2018

GSF: Bloghop 19: Colour Challenge

Hello friends,

This is this the March hop for Global Stamping Friends from all around the globe.  This months card features the color combination above.  I absolutely love these colors together. I like doing color challenges because it helps me learn to put colors together that I may not normally do.  This month brings a collaborated card.  I collaborated with my husband, as I am a bit handicapped at this time and will be for a while and so I have enlisted his help with cutting, gluing and assembling pretty much I told him what I wanted and he made it happen.

The stamp set that these colors inspired me to you is Beautiful You.  With a little bit of color added to her dress it just to me polishes off the card. Designer Series papers helps add just a little bit of texture.





I hope you have enjoyed my stop and invite you to hop along to Ambers blog.  We all work hard to create a fun hop for you each month.

Happy Stamping!
Georgia with the help of Mr. G


http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampinwithamber/blog
















Georgia Missy Aubrey-Gaydos <-- are="" font="" here="" you="">



No comments:

Post a Comment